- MultiMC 5 MultiMC 5 was recently released, and we highly recommend it for managing modded Minecraft client setups.
Config Pack for MMC V3Config Pack V4 will be released after MultiMC releases support for config packs again.
- Minecraft 1.6.2
You must have all of these mods installed to play on the server. Minecraft Forge requires the version listed below, or any newer version compatible with the same Minecraft version. All other mods require versions that exactly match those listed here.
- Minecraft Forge 126.96.36.1991 for MC 1.6.2 (Newer builds for the correct MC version will also work)
- TerraFirmaCraft build 77.22
- ExtraFirma add-on v1.0.3
- Custom NPCs for MC 1.6.2
- BiblioCraft v1.5.4 for MC 1.6.2
- Trade Booth 0.6.2.1
- Dragon Economy 1.1 RC4 for MC 1.6.2
- MineTweaker 2.3.0 for MC 1.6.2
These mods are officially approved for players to use on the server. Unless noted, you may use any version of these mods compatible with the correct Minecraft version. Other mods not listed here may be approved on a case-by-case basis by Tathar or another server op.
- Optifine HD Ultra C4 for MC 1.6.2 Recommended!
- Rei's Minimap v3.4_01 for MC 1.6.2 Recommended!
- Zan's Minimap 1.6.2-Forge (Alternative to Rei's.)
- More Player Models 2 release 1.6.4 (Should work with MC 1.6.2 too.)
- GLSL Shaders v2.0.1 beta 18 (Not recommended for slower computers or laptops! Known to cause minor graphical glitches with minimap waypoints and other floating text.)
- Dynamic Lights for MC 1.6.2 (Not recommended for slower computers! Must use default configuration.)
- Not Enough Items 188.8.131.52 (Cheat Mode only allowed for ops as an admin tool.)
You may use any texture pack of your choice on the server, except for x-ray packs. The texture packs below are known to be compatible with a majority of the mod features commonly used on the server.
Custom NPCs Content Packs
The server makes heavy use of Custom NPCs content packs to create an atmospheric and enjoyable experience. To take advantage of these server features, you can install these content packs to your Minecraft client. Music packs listed below also contain an attribution.txt to comply with their songs' Creative Commons licenses.
Installation note: As of MC 1.6.2, content packs for the Custom NPCs mod use the resource pack system. Until we update to MC 1.7, you will need to merge their contents with your preferred texture pack to take advantage of their extra content.
- Kevin MacLeod Natural Selection: stand-alone pack (20 songs, 90 MB)
Legacy Content Packs
The packs listed below are legacy packs for versions of Custom NPCs prior to MC 1.6.2. They are preserved temporarily while their contents are being converted to the new system.
- Core NPC Skin Packs V1 (Extract the zip to install these)
- Kevin MacLeod Music Pack Vol. 1 (90 MB download)
- Simon Swerwer Music Pack (43 MB download)
- Rogue Bard Music Pack (17 MB download)
- Newgrounds Music Pack Vol. 1 (14 MB download)
Serverside Mods and Plugins
This server uses a number of serverside mods and Bukkit plugins, which add a number of features to the server without requiring you to download anything. Links and version numbers are not included for security reasons.
- Dynmap for MCPC+
- MyTown for MCPC+